VERY INSPIRATIONAL BLOGGER AWARD
I’ve been nominated for the Very Inspirational Blogger Award by Seumas Gallacher. A man who is so generous in helping others I don’t know how he finds the time to be a business consultant, a Blogger of the Year, writer of an amazing crime series (see the Jack Calder novels at his blog http://seumasgallacher.com
I have nominated YOUR BLOG as Very Inspirational
Here are the rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 Things About Me
- My looks. When I was born the midwife held me up the ankles and the doctor smacked my mother
- I was raised in a small town in Scotland called Airdrie whose only claim to fame is that a ‘town worthy’ moved furniture with an ‘unfeasibly large’ wheelbarrow
- I was once mistaken for Dennis Waterman and asked for his autograph (Refer to point 1)
- I know more about the human condition that Freud and Jung put together – all through working in an ice cream van in Glasgow (all human and, not-so-human, life is there)
- I speak Glaswegian, Klingon, Xhovain and Gibberish (Tich Tor Ang Tesmur – Vulcan, just to show off)
- My historical hero is Isambard Kingdom Brunel, a brilliant engineer (Google his name and be amazed)
- I’m going to live to be 120 or die trying
My 15 nominated blogs are…
Lazylauramaisey (a blog on everyday things that linger in the mind)
Christian Mihai (this guy can write – amazing books and blogs)
The Limping Chicken (for all of us who have impaired hearing)
Why Evolution is True (an island of sanity in a sea of madness)
Philosophirish (only an Irishman could give this view on life)
Texana’s Kitchen (cooking and philosophy on one plate)
Zoopraxiscope! (excellent blogs on the birth of cinema and links to films you never knew existed)
Right Wing Nuts and Bolts (I don’t agree with one word this guy writes – but he challenges my views, just excellent)
Raising 5 Kid With Disabilities (Awesome, incredible, inspiring, humbling)
We Ran Away Today (a epistle of great charm and depth)
The Philosophunculist (thoughtful, insightful and worth more than just a look – and he likes Chris Farley)
C L Bolin’s Books and Art (I discovered her today and I’ll follow every word she writes)
60yearoldwriterteacheactor (the title says it all)
The Matt Walsh Blog (Oh yes!)